Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blinded

I don't know if this will help, or if I even should type this. The only thing I do know is that the inside of me feels like a giant ball of twine getting tighter and tighter with each breath I take. I've been blinded and so have you. Only when I took off the blinders sitting in front of me was something awfully disturbing. I'm sorry things happened the way they did, but then again I'm not. I'm sorry for how you feel but thats how it is. There is a part of me that wants more than anything for things to just go back to the way they were after you get what you need. There is a more rational part of me that realizes that may not happen, and that the scale is definitely not balanced when it came down to it. Fuck that scale, but this is the hardest that my end of the scale has ever fallen. It can't fall though, it has to be a balance or things don't work. Coming to realize that is one of the more painful things I've ever had to endure. Are relationships all just a big game of chase? Once the initial thrill is over is that it? Why are people so inclined to want what they don't have? I'm not going to spend the rest of my life pretending not to have feelings when I do. If my feelings aren't attractive then I don't know what to say. I'm still waiting to wake up to the sunlight of my window, with you in my arms. It's all been a dream. An awful dream. But I wake up and you're there with me to tell me everything will be ok. You're there and I can hold you and kiss you as much as I want to. You're there and I know I'm happy.

No comments: