Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I like this song a lot/Vacation

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free

Blackbird fly
Blackbird fly into the line of a dark black night.


I went to San Francisco today. I think I can cross off my random vacation on my list, since I decided to go last night. It was so weird to leave and come home in one day, it made it feel like a dream. But it was an awesome dream, I will do it more often.

4 comments:

Sneaky T said...

Holy balls you are so lucky, i would love to do that. where did you go?

Ashlee said...

I love that song too.. a lot. I'd like to go on 3 random trips this year. Do you think that is a little presumptuous?

Howard Milktoast said...

I went to fishermans wharf for a couple hours and had some deliciously fresh seafood. it was incredible. and Ashlee, 3 trips is not even close to presumptuous, you should do that!

Molly Joy said...

What a great song