Monday, November 24, 2008

Distraction

This is yet another distraction from my last few pages of schoolwork. Ever. Well, unless I decide to go to graduate school, but that won't be for a little while. With almost six years of college done I need a break for a bit.

Thanksgiving is only three days away and I can already taste Turkey. Stuffing. Gravy. I don't really know if I want to continue to think about it right now, but bottom line is that its coming up soon. Another thing coming up soon is my graduation, which anyone reading this is invited to. It is Dec. 13th at 9 am, in the convention center. I guess they wanted to make us wake up early one more time before we graduate.

I'm sure I've told you if we've talked recently, but Fletcher and I crossed off number 86 on my list. It was incredible experience, especially when we were calling out coordinates in the frozen section of Safeway. I very much enjoy creating social situations that people are confused by, or don't see everyday. I think everyone would have a lot better of a time in life if they weren't so worried about being normal. Being uncomfortable or in a new situation is when we grow the most as people; something I've come to realize lately. I've also realized lately that I am very fortunate to have the friends and family in my life that I do. Me thanking everyone in a blog really doesn't really do it justice, but thank you.

In the meantime, Lilly is really starting to get lonely. She is constantly trying to stand on me, talk about her personal problems, and even insist that we go downstairs and "play ping pong". I think shes starting to get a little jealous. Sorry girl.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: